Thursday, March 03, 2005

testing the waters

Since this is the inaugeral post for The Heart of Service blog ("blog" is shorthand tech-speak for "web log," a simple way of publishing/communicating via the web, for folks new to this sort of thing) you would think there'd be some bread to break and wine to go around. As it is, I'll state that the intent of starting this conversation is to create an easily accessible venue for pursuing the exploration of the important topics of service, self-mastery, and their relationship. I have been exploring these issues for some years now, and while I've had some fine company in the process, I am open to sharing and exchanging on a wider basis. My intent is to foster spiritual growth and moral development, my own, and that of anyone who cares to develop themselves further along those lines.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home